GOFFIN VAN AKEN law firm represents companies in liability proceedings.
We assist and advise companies on the respect and fulfilment of applicable mandatory legal rules:
• Drafting of contracts and representation in court in case of conflicts in relation to commercial leases.
• Adjustment of the company’s activities due to new legal frameworks.
• Drafting and revision of distribution contracts (concession, franchise, cooperation, commercial agents).
GOFFIN VAN AKEN law firm regularly defends clients against unfair competitors.
GOFFIN VAN AKEN law firm regularly represents clients in relation to non-paying debtors, using mostly summary court proceedings in order to obtain a quick condemnation. We act rapidly and if necessary, we request protection measures to be taken, if the collection should be in danger.
The client receives advice and assistance throughout the whole proceeding.
1. Takeover of assets of liquidated companies
We advise and assist companies upon the takeover of assets of liquidated companies.
2. Safeguard of creditors’ rights
GOFFIN VAN AKEN law firm regularly requests protection measures to be taken in the interest of creditors of companies subject of a failure to pay proceeding (liquidation, reorganisation or creditor proceeding):
– Filing of claims
– Reclaiming of goods delivered under a conditional sales contract
– Challenging rejections of claims
– Safeguarding measures
3. Representation of companies
We also represent companies having financial difficulties. Our team help you find the best possible solution for your situation.