Author - Clint GOFFIN VAN AKEN

CSG reimbursement

Reimbursement of French social contributions (CSG/CRDS)

Are you concerned ? You can claim the reimbursement of the social security contributions that have burdened your assets for real estate gains realized in 2017 and 2018 and for other types of income (such as rents) shown on your 2017 and 2019 tax notices , if you are: Case n°1: An active cross-border You are residing...

divorce international

International divorce: is the French judge competent?

International divorce ? How it works ? In which country to divorce ? Is the French judge competent ? How to proceed ? We are talking about "international divorce" when there is a connection with a country other than France. This is the case when at least one of the two spouses is of foreign nationality...